Wait time at Colosseum for Print at Home Ticket Holders?

blueslily

Hello all,

I will be on a Western Med cruise in October. I purchased Colosseum tickets online, but mistakenly selected Print at Home for the delivery option. Our tour operator recommends the Pick up option. I guess that line is faster (although in my mind that seems opposite).  Anyone have experience with this situation of being in the Print at Home line? What was the wait like? Is that line much worse than the Pick Up ticket line?  I'm thinking that it will be helpful to hear from people who visited around the same time of year versus recently during the summer since I'm guessing lines were even worse. If necessary,  I can buy tickets again and this time click on the correct delivery method. 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in an finding out about the online tickets as well.  I ordered tickets for my October trip, selected the print at home option, and I received an email that my payment was accepted, but I have not received anything further that I can print.  How long does it take to receive an email with the tickets to print?  Or do I just print the payment email?  I'm starting to get really nervous because I haven't received any further communication.  I sent an email inquiring on Sept. 3rd, but haven't received a response. 

58 minutes ago, barbnbrian said:

I'm interested in an finding out about the online tickets as well.  I ordered tickets for my October trip, selected the print at home option, and I received an email that my payment was accepted, but I have not received anything further that I can print.  How long does it take to receive an email with the tickets to print?  Or do I just print the payment email?  I'm starting to get really nervous because I haven't received any further communication.  I sent an email inquiring on Sept. 3rd, but haven't received a response. 

This exact same thing happened to me.  I contacted them, and they insisted that I did not choose the print at home option.  This is not true.  I was very careful to select that option, so I know they are incorrect.  After several back and forth emails, I've given up.  We will have to pick them up onsite as they absolutely refuse to email us the pdf of the tickets.  

The whole thing is very strange.  I really hope the OP's guide is correct and it's actually faster to pick them up onsite, though that seems counterintuitive.  Time will tell ....

Edited by Pens fan

Well, I ended up calling the number you would call to order tickets, and explained that I received an email confirming my payment, but never received an email with the ticket to print.  The agent was able to look up my reservation, confirmed my date and time, and said she would email them to me shortly.  I received an email from Tickets shortly after that, and I was able to open the attachment and print the ticket.  It was one page and indicated the number of people (4), the date and time we were scheduled for.  Calling is what did the trick.  I checked my email and spam folder for 8 days before placing a call to them.