Registration on Ncl site?

deshler

You will still need to fill out the Bahamas immigration form. And, they may have you fill out the credit card info for your on-board charges, so have that one ready, too, just in case. And, don't forget your luggage tags. Having them done ahead of time saves a lot of headache.

You will thoroughly enjoy the Dawn. Have a GREAT time. I'm jealous:cool:

Hi I just registered on Ncls site for pre registration,sailing on the Dawn 2 12. Do i still have to fill out hte forms that are the same that come with the tickets or is that it Thanks

You do not need to fill out the pre registration forms but you do need to fill out the Bahamas forms - that's it.

Hope this isn't off topic - when can you expect to get your docs prior to traveling?

We just booked and received a confirmation receipt but don't you normally get formal documents as well?

We have already registered online at NCL so that much is taken care of. I'm a newbie so I don't know about this kind of stuff...

Thanks!:)

We are cruising the Eastern Carribbean on NCL Jewel. We depart Miami on 4/23/06.

There are 6 of us - 3 couples, all of whom are related. My husband, his two uncles and their wives. However, we are all within a 20-year age range of each other and get along very well. We've done Vegas the past 3 years and decided to give cruising a try. We are very excited!

Carroll County is beautiful! My family was Anne Arundel based - I was raised in St. Michaels. However, we have lots of family all around. It's a very similar landscape to Calvert (very rural with little pockets of civilization!).

Are you planning to cruise soon? I'm full of questions being a newbie!

Oh, you are going to love cruising!!!! I went on my first one in 2001 and would rather cruise than anything else for a vacation. We're planning a family reunion cruise on NCL's Dawn for June of 2007. Two of my nieces are graduating from high school, my nephew is graduating from the Naval Academy and my SIL is graduating with her PhD in education all at the same time. So, we decided to really live it up and celebrate. There will be about 20 of us or so. And, DH and I are the only ones in the group with experience on the Dawn so he and I will be the point-person for everyone. We absolutely loved the Dawn last year. We have 2 kids: 2yo DD and 7yo DS and they just loved the cruise.

And, yes, I have to agree with you about Carroll and Calvert being similar counties. I'll be driving along on a 2-lane road with nothing but cows around me and all of a sudden: Bam! I'm sitting in traffic in front of a huge shopping area. We love it out there.

Welcome to cruising and welcome to the Boards!!! Please write a review of the Jewel when you come back. I've heard good things about her.

Archived