editing roll calls

I have added two roll calls back in June, but when I try to search for them they cannot be found. I am thinking it could be because of the differences between UK & USA date format which I used in the titles. could anyone from admin please advise accordingly.

Howdy Clownboy&jobo! emo22.gif

Please read CC Help Jenn's  Roll Call Tool - Under Construction in the Announcements . Note NO new Roll Call threads are being added into the Roll Call Finder search tool at this time. Hopefully all Roll Call threads in the Roll Call forums will be added after the tool is repaired, if it ever is.

In the meantime, any members looking for their Roll Call thread for the first time should NOT use the BROKEN search tool. As Jenn mentions, members need to browse their ship's Roll Call forum pages carefully looking for a thread with their sail date in the title. If they do not find one, they need to start one. Yes, this is back to the way it was done before there was a Roll Call search tool. I truly wish 🤞 there was more "signage" out there explaining this situation.

I also suggest you follow the thread in process at this time: What's the status of the Roll Call finder tool?

If there is now more than one Roll Call thread for your cruise, you need to ask for them to be merged into one thread. There should be only one Roll Call thread for each sail date. Send an e-mail to help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic e-mail address of record.  Please mention each thread title and each link and ask that they be merged. This should be done per the following in How To: Create A New Roll Call:

... If you see two or more threads for the same sail date please email help@cruisecritic.com to have them merged...

I hope this information will be helpful! emo34.gif

Happy sails,

Kat 😺

• Like 2