Sailing on Carnival's smallest ship after the biggies

havanadaydreaming

8 hours ago, tandemcruzr said:

RE restrooms, I believe he was referring to the conditions in the Stadium and not the ship.

Yes, thank you.  I was referring to the restrooms in Wrigley Field, not Carnival's ships.  Not so much about their cleanliness, but about how old the stadium is, enough to still have the original troughs in place.  So many people misread my analogy, I gotta facepalm.

3 hours ago, LittleYiaYia said:

Ahh, thank you, tandemcruzr, I just can't get that visualization of that long metal trough out of my mind. 

That's Wrigley Field for you.  Quirks like that are part of its charm.  Most Cubs fans would be weirded out by it in most other public restrooms, but accept it as par for the course at the baseball games they attend.

We've been on Dream Class, Spirit Class, Conquest Class and Fantasy Class, and the Splendor....in a class by itself!  My favorite ship has been the Conquest, but I love the Paradise for short 4 or 5 day get aways.  It's a great ship, everything I want - except the Dive In Movies.  Wonderful service and I really don't notice that it is "smaller".