Sensation to Cozumel only

jesska

Is there a formal night on this cruise? If so, which night? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me! : ) I'm starting to pack now, and I didn't know if there was a formal night or not....

Jessica

Yes, there is 1 formal night (Friday, Day 2).

You will also see 2 production shows - Friday and Sunday. (this is a plus - as on a seven night cruise, they only have two shows also!)

They will have an "authentic" Mexican Folklore show the evening you are in Cozumel (at perhaps 9 or 10 pm) ... they have locals come on board to put on this show - try not to miss it!

When are you sailing?

Tom

Sensation - July 1st, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;1;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Legend - THANKSGIVING - Nov. 19th, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle Spring Break, March 20th, 2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2005;3;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE.......3/05

LEGEND.......11/04

SENSATION.....7/04

GLORY.........3/04

SENSATION.....1/04

SENSATION....10/03

GLORY.........7/03

SENSATION.....7/03

INSPIRATION..11/02

PRIDE.........7/02

FANTASY......10/01

FANTASY......10/00

FANTASY.......8/00

SENSATION.....6/00

DOLPHIN IV....3/00

FANTASY.......9/99

Hi Jessica. Come back and tell us all about the Sensation after you return. I'm thinking about a cruise on her when she relocates to N.O. Bon Voyage! icon_smile.gif

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Hi Jessica

Thurs cant get here fast enough huh? MY DW and 2 boys are doing the same trip.We did it last April as well, and had a blast, and staying in Coz till late is great.

Tom-Cheryl

do you recall the show thAt are currently on stage? LAst year, the shows were by far the best I have seen on CCL..

Happy Sails,

Mike

Sensation 4/03

Legend 10/02

Triumph 6/02

victory 9/00

Triumph 9/01

Fascination 12/00

Sensation 4/99

Ecstacy 3/98

Fantasy 7/96

Holiday in 94

Horizon 5/92

Numerous voyages on Britanis and Galileo in the mid 80's

Hey guys!

Peyton - I'll definitely post a review for you & Cotten! How fun to go with a bunch of your girlfriends! You guys will have a blast!

Mike - Thursday can't get here soon enough!!!

Beachbum - My husband & I are going together too! We're taking this cruise to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We took the Voyager last year for our honeymoon & had a blast in Cozumel. So we decided to go back! We live in Sarasota - the weather is perfect for a cruise right now. I can't wait!!

Jesska-

I love Sarasota! We live in Palm Harbor (north of Clearwater). This cruise is a combination celebration of our three year wedding anniversary and my husband's 30th birthday.

We have never been to Cozumel. I have only been to Cancun for Spring Break back in my college days. What excursion do you plan on doing? We were thinking of doing the Fiesta Party Boat.

Hey Beachbum! I've lived in Sarasota practically my whole life, I absolutley love it here. If I was to move, it would only be to the Caribbean! (sp?) You'll love Cozumel! It was our favorite port. We didn't do an excursion last time. We rented a jeep and explored by ourselves, went shopping, and then ended up at Carlos n' Charlie's. That was the highlight of our cruise - we had the best time there! This time around we want to do an excursion. (or maybe by ourselves) We're trying to decide between snorkeling or snuba. We're not sure yet. I also want to go to Paradise Beach b/c you can get a massage there on the beach. I'm not sure about the price - hopefully it'll be less than what the boat will charge. (I'm still researching this) Then, of course I want to shop!! And then we plan on hitting Carlos n' Charlie's that night.

Congrats on your 3 year anniversary! How exciting for your husband to be turning 30! I'm not looking forward to when I do! : )

What all is included on the party boat?

(this has gotten long - sorry!)

jesska

I'm doing the same cruise the 6th of may so I can't wait to hear a review and see so pics from you.

have fun

<font SIZE="1">Click here for my Cruise Pics</font>

<font SIZE="1">***PROUD MEMBER O.A.T.C.***</font>

Sensation.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

saintsinners.gif

Miracle.gif

valorvampires.gif

<font SIZE="1">Opinions expressed by the poster are not necessarily the opinions of Cruise Critic or the Independent Traveler.

They might not even be the opinion of the poster, being he may be out of his mind at the time</font>

Atom.gif

Jesska,

I just got this off Carnival's webiste about the Party Boat Excursion. I heard good things about it on the Cozumel board and my husband and I are drinkers so I think this may be the excursion for us, then head to Carolos and Charlie's afterwards for sure!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Be a part of the most famous party cruise in all of Mexico, the triple-decker “Fiestaâ€, where live music and tropical punch flow freely.

On this fun-filled excursion you will:

Be taken to Playa Sol, Cozumel’s popular beach club.

Enjoy lying by the pool, a beach volleyball game, non-motorized water-sport equipment or just spending the afternoon on the beach.

Really have fun once the Fiesta starts back to the pier with the music, open bar and the party of a lifetime. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Beachbum! Thanks for the info on the party boat - sounds like fun! : ) I believe Playa Sol is right next to Paradise Beach. I think we're going to wait until we get on the boat & figure out what excursion we want to do. Do you have early or late seating for dinner? We have late. Is sounds like we're in the same age group - that would be crazy if we ended up together! : )

If you had to choose, which would you pick? Paradise Beach or Mr. Sanchos? That pool sure looks appealing at Mr. Sanchos! I'm trying to decide for when I go on the Sensation May 6th

Atom.gif

Sensation.gif

Next Cruises! SENSATION 5/6/04 then MIRACLE 2/13/05!

Triumph, Inspiration, Holiday, Explorer of the Seas, Granduer of the Seas, Glory Hounds I, Conquestadors

Beachbum - We did a 4A guarantee, so I have no idea what deck we're on ....is there a way to figure that out? We just booked this cruise like 3 weeks ago. We plan on getting there early on Thursday. Probably between 10:30 - 11:00. What about you guys? I think that is the earliest you can board.....I really don't know though. If you know anything - please let me in on it! : )

Brneyznfl - I haven't heard of Mr. Sancho's. What is that?

We did Mr Sanchos beach last April while on the Sensation. It was clean, fee admission, affordable food and drinks AND it has a pool, which was a major plus..However as Paradise Beach seems to be the place to go, we will be giving it a try this week when we get there on Sat.

You can check out the ports of call board for further info on both beaches

Happy Sails,

Mike

Sensation 4/03

Legend 10/02

Triumph 6/02

victory 9/00

Triumph 9/01

Fascination 12/00

Sensation 4/99

Ecstacy 3/98

Fantasy 7/96