Freedom Of The Seas

wilfking

Could anyone please give me some advice regarding which cabins to choose, I have the option of a D1 on Deck 8 (8216) which I believe is at the very front or a D1 on Deck 7 (7694) at the very back. Much appreciate any advice.

My wife and I prefer rooms around the main centrum on deck 6 or 7. You are close to the dinning room, the prominade is only down one deck. You are close to the elevator. The main showroom is forward and the ice rink is down a few decks with the foto gallery etc. These are a few things that we like, if you are at one end or the other it maymake it a long walk. We have an aft cabin on Explorer in Nov so I guess we will find out.

Brian J

Isn't 8216 port AFT and 7694 Starboard front.

I out of preference would choose deck 8. As with a balcony, if you experience any bad weather you are higher up and away from the waavvvesssss. If you had an inside or sea view they say the lower the better for stability.

We are deck 8 port Aft for 22 April 07 sailing (or if im wrong above we are deck 8 starboard front). I dont think it makes much difference which side of the ship you are based on as our last cruise the ship docked differently at each port.

Good lucK choosing! Fab ship!

Archived