4198 cat 5A on Miracle

I have a 5A booked for 6/19. Right now, I am seeing some movement in the prices so I may upgrade...but, if I don't get a chance to upgrade, I'll be sure to let you know how the 5A on the Miracle was.

In the mean time, look through the posts for the reviews on the Miracle...I swear one of those people had a 5A and said they thought it was just fine....unless I just imagined reading that.

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

We were on the Legend last October. My daughters were in a Cat 5A (4128). They loved it. The cabin has French Doors and a railing. The doors open for fresh air. You will have a view of the life boat but plenty of light and you can see the water. Hope this helps.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;3;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Beating the Winter Blues on the Legend

Tropicale 9/95

Sensation 9/97

Carnival Destiny 10/00

Fascination 3/02

Imagination 3/03

Carnival Legend 10/03

Carnival Triumph 3/04

Carnival Legend 3/05 (Working on it!)

You have a LOT of time left before you cruise. If you keep an eye on the prices, I'm sure you'll see a drop and then be able to upgrade yourself at no cost. I have a 5A now, but started out with a 1A....I upgraded 3x as the prices went down. I am $20 per person away from keeping the cost the same and getting upgraded to a 7A (still obstructed, but it's a balcony with a little more square footage in the room) It doesn't hurt to keep your eye on the prices!!

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

Archived