Jeep Tours in Cozumel??

Rockin' Rhonda

I'm thinking of booking one of the jeep/jungle/beach/snorkel tours in Cozumel. Want to do something different this time. From what I've learned surfing the web, the Carnival tours are VERY close to the independently booked tours price-wize. Anyone have any advice here? I'm traveling w/ my mom and 2 sisters and we are just a little nervous going it alone (ok, ok, we are a bunch of VERY ANGLO gals who speak no Spanish:o )

Well, we want to have fun, seeing parts of Cozumel besides the usual beaches and Dzul Ha.

I appreciate all advice:cool:

Thanks for the help - I went ahead and booked the 5 hour 'New' Island Jeep/Snorkel excursion thru Carnival this morning. FYI to whoever is reading. I did some 'google' research and found similiar tours to be just about the same cost. Since our time in Coz will be pretty limited (and could even be shortened from what I've been reading) I feel comfortable with booking. This is my first booking thru the cruise-ship - I'll let yall know how it all works out. We leave in 9 days:D :D

Archived