Transportation from Fort Lauderdale to Miami

BoaterBob

We flew into FLL last weekend as it was cheaper than Miami and had to find transportation to the Port of Miami. I ended up calling quite a few transportation places a few weeks back with some eye opening prices and poor customer service. I finally called Ambassador Limousine & Transportation and talked to Myron Fonseca who walked me through the process and gave me fantastic customer service. It ended up being cheaper for a group of us to rent a limo than to rent a van or go on a bus.

They were extremely friendly and really helped with the whole process. I would definitely recommend them for their customer service, prices and on time service. They can be reached at 800.506.LIMO or www.ambassadorlimo.com

I like to give kudos where it is due and Ambassador Limo deserves it.

I would highly recommend going to the Hotel Pre-Post Forum on CC. There is a wealth of information there. Do a search for transportation to and from FLL. There is alot there.

marilyn

Archived