Soda in the Galaxy Dining Room

JLDMED

I am not much of a drinker...and I HATE ice/hot tea/coffee. Can I order soda in the dining room for dinner? Is it "included" when I get it there, or will it be added to my ship account? I don't suppose they offer free refills...:D... do they? What about when I ask the butler to bring me a diet coke as a room service item? Will they keep it stocked in the fridge for me? Any idea how much it costs that way?

ALSO...when I purchase a "soda card", are any of these situations included on that...or do I have to order it from a bar?

I am SO ignorant about such matters! But soon, we leave for Panama, and when I return...I can give OTHERS advice!!! I can hardly wait!

Sodas are not free anywhere on the ship unless some waiter/bar tender/butler comps you.

If you buy the soda package you will have unlimited sodas through the bar. The can cokes are still charged for, only fountain drinks are part of the package.

Sodas in the dining room are brought by the bar waiter and are covered by the soda card (really a sticker on your sign and sail card).

The sign and sail card is good for soda by the glass and therefore the minibar and room service which have cans are not included.

Archived