Conquest Room 2369?

Melissa623

Hey everyone, my son and I are cruising Dec. 14th on the Conquest and I just saw where we got our room, we did the grantee room. It is room 2369 and I've been looking at the deck plans and from what I can tell it is right under the galley.  I'm thinking this might not be an amazing room but since I've only been on one cruise before and I honestly do not remember where out room was I am just not sure. If this isn't a good room is there any chance of me being able to switch rooms or upgrade if anything is available or am I locked into this room? I booked through one of Carnivals TA's or whatever they are called. Who knows maybe the room isn't as bad as I fear. 

If you booked Guarantee room you can’t switch to another room unless you pay the non-Guarantee rate for the new room. The whole point of the Guarantee rate is that it costs less because you don’t get to choose. 

As as far as a room under the galley is concerned, it may or may not be noisy, depending on what is right above you. You’re best bet if you stay in this room is to bring ear plugs to wear while sleeping, just in case.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bakersdozen12 said:

If you booked Guarantee room you can’t switch to another room unless you pay the non-Guarantee rate for the new room. The whole point of the Guarantee rate is that it costs less because you don’t get to choose. 

As as far as a room under the galley is concerned, it may or may not be noisy, depending on what is right above you. You’re best bet if you stay in this room is to bring ear plugs to wear while sleeping, just in case.  

That is what I thought but I wasn't sure. When I booked the cruise I went through a Carnival TA and she didn't really explain the whole guarantee thing to me other than to say she was getting the best rate. Live and learn and all of that good stuff. 🙂