Question on upgrade on drink packages

Hi everyone 

I know what is included, drinks, cans of Irn Bru (don't need to pay the £1 extra) as hubby does not drink alcohol, and coffee / tea in the coffee port,  however is the delicious cakes included in the coffee port also if they are then that might be a deal breaker 🤞Thanks in advance to you all for you great knowledge. 

Thanks Molly, I know they are delicious I was just hoping that they were included as I enjoy a nice latte and hubby a cup of tea and will be able to get this at any bar after 10am for free and bring a nice pastry from the buffet, I know we will pay the up charge as they are sooo good. I don't understand then why they include the coffee port in the premium if you still have to pay for your extra treats. 😫

It could be because perhaps they use other kinds of tea etc.  I am a tea drinker and on the discovery in the coffee port they used tea pig tea which I enjoy but only use occasionally. I could not get this in the bar area although all the other tea was really nice. My husband likes his chocolate and in his opinion it had more taste in the coffee port but most probably others think differently.

I must say I tried one of the strawberry cake affairs and thought it was going to be a little cake when it came out it was like a meal. I can't remember the name of it but it's certainly on my wish list for the next time.

mollythedolly

Edited by Mollythedolly