Place Have CC Meet on Legend 4/29 Any Suggestions ?

tomfitz

Our CC group at Christmas met at the Unicorn Bar/Pool area. We decided to meet right after the life boat drill. Everyone wore Mardi Gra Beads. The kids also loved the beads. We had a wonderful cruise. I loved the ship and crew!

Hope this helps. icon_smile.gif

Click here: Meet other CC members- 5/23 Victory

dolphin_flips.gif

Take care,

http://community.webshots.com/user/afdds

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;5;23;4;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

5/23 Carnival Victory

Carnival Legend, Panama, 2003

Norwegian Star, Hawaii,2001

Aida, Sicily 1999

Fasination San Juan-1995

Suggestion: We sailed the Legend two times and missed the meeting both times that was right after the lifeboat drill. I think it's because we book an aft cabin and by the time we make it back to the cabin and then remember its too late and we're too far away.

On our cruise last month we met on the second day, a day at sea, and that worked out great. Everyone was settled in and even though we had bumped into some members before the meeting it worked great. We met at 2pm which seems to be a magic number for attendance because I think everyone I was expecting through the roll call post on the roll call board was there.

The only other thing I want to do next time is to have a meeting on the last full day. Although we ran into CC members daily it would be fun to gather again and talk about how the cruise went.

The most important thing though is to go.

IMHO you won't find a better bunch of people on board. We always meet people that we hope to sail with again someday.

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Carnival Victory 12/19/04

Carnival Miracle 03/13/05

We have a group on the Victory (now @35 or so) & we "meeting" around the pool area the first sea day. We're all going to have brightly colored towels over the backs of our pool chairs. We figure not too many people will be bringing their own towels from home. Hope that's the case! We've also been emailing pictures of each other & have all the cabins numbers. Meeting the last day is a great idea--hadn't thought of that one!

FUNCORN

Majestic 5/91

Ecstacy 3/00

Fantasy 12/01,1/03

Fascination 12/08/03

AND

My Victory Cruise leaves 5/9/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;9;05;0;00&timezone=GMT-1600

We initially met everyone at the Avalon Bar on the Lido deck around 3, went to the drill then came back for some more cocktails before dinner on the first day.

On the last night, many of us met in the Piano Bar after the last show to have some more drinks and say goodbye - was a great way to end the cruise.

Carnival Legend 02/04

Our Cruise Pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/stevencindy

The one we had recently on the Legend was in the main lobby. There is a bar there plus lots of soft comfortable chairs to sit in. The area isn't as noisy either. It worked out great for us.

carnival.jpg

Tony

2004 Legend March 28th

2003 Paradise

2002 Paradise

2000 Destiny

1999 Fascination

1998 Fantasy

Hi Everyone, I'll be going on the legend on the 4-23 sailing. Our group is meeting at the Unicorn Bar by the aft pool at 3pm. the first day right before the drill. There will be around 40 to 50 of us gathing at that time. Prob we'll gather again after the drill. Have a good day everyone, George

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EileenN:

Right after the life boat drill sounds great...What do you think Tom?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good to me. Line em up icon_cool.gif

Archived