Has something changed with FTTF?

bigdawgmatty

11 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

For our last cruise on the Horizon, we were Platinum.  I went online at roughly 3 am the first day I could check in.  I was not given a choice of check in times.  It only had 12:30-1:00.  I just figured that because we were Platinum that they had assigned a random time slot for us,  knowing that we could check in any time.

That's interesting. We're not Platinum, but have FTTF for our Dec. cruise. When it came time to complete online check-in earlier this month, I logged on shortly after midnight and it still gave me multiple check-in windows to choose from.

11 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

That's interesting. We're not Platinum, but have FTTF for our Dec. cruise. When it came time to complete online check-in earlier this month, I logged on shortly after midnight and it still gave me multiple check-in windows to choose from.

As an uneducated guess, I'd say that with us being Platinum, they automatically knew that we would check in any time.  Their system already knew that.  The system doesn't know if anyone has or is buying FTTF so they offer all of the times available.

For that last cruise on the Horizon, my Brother and Sister in Law cruised with us.   They are not Platinum yet.  She had bought FTTF and when she did the check in, there were several time slots available.  She did it the same day I did ours.

Edited by RWolver672