Turkey week, St Kitts, San Juan, St Marteen and Grand Turk

marynjason

HI all... looking for recommendations and how to do's please :) We are traveling with 4 adults and 3 teenage kids! 

We are on the Magic the week of Thanksgiving and we will visit San Juan (Thanksgiving day), St Marteen, St Kitts and Grand Turks.

Heres what we would like to do: possible zip lining, eating at local spots, sight seeing, snorkeling and beach time, catamaran WITH liquor lol

San Juan &- 2:30pm Thinking  zip lining here, since its Thanksgiving most things will be closed. Should we rent a car? or take a taxi/ tour? stop at food places and drink the adult capri suns! lol (Sangria)

St Marteen  9-5:30 we would like to visit Maho beach for the airport... THEN ??

St Kitts???? 

Grand Turk 7-5:30 ... Thinking down time and just hand around the port area.

WE are open to all and any suggestions! Give me what ya got!!

There is a lot to see just walking around Old San Juan.  Don't know how much they're into Thanksgiving but there are a number of bars in that area that serve cold beverages.  You can see the fort, do some shopping.  In all likelihood your ship will dock right at the base of the hill leading into OSJ.

For Grand Turk, it's mostly just a beach.  There's a Jimmy Buffet Megadollarville right there but down there beach are other options with cheaper drinks and better WiFi.  And they're not the tacky tourist traps that the owner of M-ville once criticized lamented.

• 2 weeks later...

We are on this same itinerary in June - I have done a TON of research and this is what we have came up with:

St. Martin - Captain Bob's - he stops at Maho Beach and his tour is ranked #1. 

St. Kitts - Mad Max Dune Buggy Tour - It also has excellent reviews and you have beach time included after the tour so you can spend a couple hours at the beach as well. 

San Juan - We are  doing the zip line tour - I have been to San Juan and I'm not big on forts or walking around Old San Juan - so we opted for the Zip Line on this day as well. 

Grand Turk - we ended up renting a room at Bohio Resort for the day - I know you can go for $10 rental fee but with that you get none of the resort amenities. So we decided to book a room to share with our friends so that we can have access to the pool and all the hotel amenities for the day. 

This is a great itinerary and we are looking very forward to it. If you end up doing the zip lining in San Juan PLEASE let me know which one you booked and how it is. 

Thanks!