Terrific response from my PVP on cost reduction!

redryder75

I just wanted to pass on that I received a great response from my Carnival PVP when I emailed him about the recent price reduction on our forthcoming cruise. I had verified through Carnival's site, expedia, travelocity and orbitz that my overall cruise price (for four)had dropped by about $280. We had booked an OV 6a. My PVP responded quickly with a call saying he was checking into it and would let me know what he could do. The next day he called back with an upgrade to a 6d OV, the Empress Deck, and a $380 on board credit. Today I received the written verification by email. I am really pleased that Carnival recognized that us early bookers should not be penalized. Now if that darn calendar would just speed up to June. Thanks to all the tips on cruising and price watching from the CC folks. icon_cool.gif

Jun 13 '04 Elation

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;6;13;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Isn't it a great day when you can say you got "MORE" than you bargained for? Gotta love those shipboard credits! icon_smile.gif

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Archived