Enchantment Kid's Program

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your help and support through my maze of cruise planning!! I have a question about the kids program on the Enchantment. (I did do some searches but could not find a clear cut answer) Hopefully someone who is back recently who used the clubs can fill me in.

On Disney they have multiple age groups for their kids clubs like RCCL but they are all basically in the same big room just doing different activities or free choice. My Question...does RCCL have their two middle age groups in the same big room which would allow my 8 yr old and my 10-12 year olds to be in the same basic area for the day?

The reason I ask this is because we are a large group of about 25 people. Two of the kids are under 4, my daughter is 8 years old, and then all the rest of the kids are 10 and up. Will my 8 year old be a loner or will she be able to be in the same group area as the rest. She is really upset that she won't be able to hang with the rest of the group. She is a 4th child in our family so she is pretty mature mentally and academically. If they are all at least in the same general area then she'll be great.

We had this same problem when we were on our Disney cruise except back then she was 5 years old and in a seperate room with the 3-5 year olds and was bored to tears. She actually never stayed in the club. All they do is watch Disney videos and nap.

Any help were be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Wendy :cool:

Wish I could answer your questions, but we won't be using Adventure Ocean until our cruise in April. Looked at the kids' rooms when were there in November, but can't remember how the kids were divided up.

About Disney's program, wow, so unimpressed.

Hopefully, someone will answer you. As soon as they finish arguing about jeans in the dining room. ;) :)

We were on the Enchantment last year, and from what I remember, all kids reported to the same place every day. They will be in separate groups, and the older ones may have more activities outside Adventure Ocean (eg. scavenger hunts). The teen hang out area was also right across the hall, unless they changed it after the stretch.

The kids will not get bored, believe me. My kids were 5 and 7 last year for the cruise, and they had a ball. Lots of organized activities, and very little video watching and no naps! I always picked my 5 year old at 4:00 to have a 1 hour nap before dinner. They are so excited to be there again on the 27th!

Nancy

She will have a blast. It looked like they had them divided into two groups. I think she would be with the older but not sure. My 4 year old had a blast. THere was things going on all the time and she didn't want us to pick her up becasue she was having to much fun. Pj night, Alien Night, Pirate night, (make sure you have your camera they surprised us at the show for the main dining brought them up on stage really cute! wish I had our camer though),

Rock Star Night. SHe always wanted to go there from the time she woke till bedtime. We had to make he spend time with mom and dad. there was something new happing every 15 mins. If i remember right during sea days it was closed from 2 - 5..

On formal night the kids can eat with the coulsors.

stacy

Our son, age 7, loved AO. He went every day, and there were some days he didn't want to leave! They keep them sooooo incredibly busy, they don't have time to wonder where mom and dad have been. It's great. I know the kids were all dropped off in the same room, (except for teens), and then I think they split up at times.

Please post about the programs after you return. I am sailing with my extended family this summer. There are kids ranging in age from 15mo to 10 years old. We are wondering about the programs.

Please give us an idea of what they did and if the kids liked it.

Thanks.

Archived