2nd visit Aruba

aleboeuf

My wife and I in March will be visiting Aruba for the 2nd time. We did an island tour last time and it was great. We are looking for suggestions on what to do this 2nd time around. There will be 4 of us total in the party. All of us are in our late 20's or early 30's and are in pretty good shape and open to any adventures. We are already snorkeling in Bonaire, so unless Aruba has some outstanding snorkeling we would like to do something else. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We will be arriving on the Celebrity Summit on Tuesday, March 17 from 8am-5pm. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/31/2019 at 5:08 AM, aleboeuf said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I think Trikes would be fun, but after showing the wife them she is a little nervous about me driving in Aruba. We have had close calls driving in other Caribbean islands. 

You don’t take the trikes out by yourself. You all play follow the leader with one of their employees leading you around the island. It’s like a tour but you drive yourself. We have done it twice.