escape 9918

gmasters

booked aft suite 9918, looking for info about the crew taking care of these cabins, we have had some nice ones who are up to the task and some who are unknowing 

we don't ask much but early snacks to juice us up in the morning is always helpful

thanks

I was in the aft balcony on the other side 9318 I believe. The butlers are outstanding and are there to help you in any way. You can always call them on your butler phone inside your cabin with requests. You won’t be disappointed I promise. Best service ever!

• Like 1

If you are asking about the butler, they rotate every few weeks. You might get a great one or a not so great one. Whichever butler you have will also be responsible for the other 13 aft suites, too. It's best to be clear with your requests.

As noted above, you will also have a cordless phone to call for butler service 24/7 and the phone works anywhere on the ship and even a short distance away from the ship. You can call as you return from an excursion if you want something done while you enter the ship. A nighttime butler covers after hours.

Your steward is the same as the regular balcony next door. Again, could be great or not so great.