Milestone Cruise?

GranysT

I reached my 25th cruise this past September.  I didn't know anything about the Milestone but luckily was reading a post where it was mentioned.  I checked and realized that the upcoming cruise would be my 25th. 

Unfortunately, it was less than 30 days before cruising (it was only 20 days), but I called the Milestone Desk and the young lady was very helpful.  She advised that she would put the request in and she thought it would be okay.  Long story short - I did get the OBC for that cruise.  So you don't necessarily have to give them a 30 day notice.  

BTW, my PVP did not give me a heads up, and had I not seen it mentioned in a post, I'm not sure if I would have ever received any notification.

14 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

It's 25% of what you paid, so if you paid double then yes. Remember that the credit is based on the base fare, not including port fees and taxes. You don't have to use it on your 25th cruise unless you want to. You will get the Milestone sail & sign card regardless. If you do plan to use it in January, remember to call the Milestone desk at least 30 days in advance. It's really that simple. Congrats on your 25th!😀

This is such good news. Thank you again, Jamman. I might save this for a Journey Cruise. 🙂

• 2 months later...

I have a question about the Milestone benefits.  I have my 24th cruise booked for this spring, my 25th cruise is booked for spring of 2021, and I just booked my 26th cruise which will be in spring of 2022.  Will I be able to get my 25% onboard credit for the cruise in 2022?  Since the wording of the Milestone 'rules' state you must book within 18 months of the date on the letter from Carnival's Milestone Desk, I won't really be in compliance with the rules.  I won't receive the letter until after the cruise in 2021, but I am already booked for 2022.  What does Carnival do under those circumstances?  Thanks in advance for everyone's help.  I hope I am explaining all this so it is understandable.