MSC Meraviglia terminal, Copenhagen

abocampo109

Greetings,

My husband and I will be on the MSC Meraviglia, embarking in Copenhagen,  May 2020.    Could someone provide guidance on where exactly the port is located?   Also, advice on best transfer method from CPH (Copenhagen airport)?   

Thank you much!

We embarked MSC Meraviglia at Oceankaj (‘Ocean Quay’) cruise terminal in September 2019. The cruise terminal is located outside the city center in the north/north-east part of Copenhagen. We used a taxi from the hotel in the center of Copenhagen to Oceankaj and from Oceankaj to CPH Copenhagen Airport. The taxi fare to the airport was 505DKK (approx. US$75).

The taxi drivers are familiar with the cruise terminals. Taxis in Copenhagen are rather small, we needed a ‘large’ taxi for 2 adults, 3 suitcases and 2 carry-ons. We got a Tesla S with a large trunk and the driver was able to squeeze in our luggage.

Link to website with tips ‘Getting to and from Ocean Quay’... https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/planning/transportation-cruise-terminals

Beside a taxi it is also possible to take a bus directly to "Oceankaj" from the main station. It it is your first time in Copenhagen I I would recommend a taxi. Please consider to stay a day or two in Copenhagen, you are welcome :)

2 hours ago, Mallemom said:

Beside a taxi it is also possible to take a bus directly to "Oceankaj" from the main station. It it is your first time in Copenhagen I I would recommend a taxi. Please consider to stay a day or two in Copenhagen, you are welcome 🙂

We are disembarking in Copenhagen and so excited to stay several days afterwards. We are staying at Comfort Hotel Vesterbro[ Hope this is ok?]. We are on a Budget after a 22 day Cruise and were hoping to get a bus from the Port to the Hotel in May. Do you think this will be possible with a Large suitcase each? 

Thanks you in advance 😊

You don´t need to worry about the bus and your suitcase as the entrance is quite low. Comfort Hotel is a nice hotel and very close to the citycenter so you can walk around during your stay. I hope you will enjoy your stay in Copenhagen. 🙂

1 hour ago, Mallemom said:

You don´t need to worry about the bus and your suitcase as the entrance is quite low. Comfort Hotel is a nice hotel and very close to the citycenter so you can walk around during your stay. I hope you will enjoy your stay in Copenhagen. 🙂

Thanks so much We are excited to stay a few extra days to explore.