Specialty dining packages

froglaps

Just now, froglaps said:

Ok,  we've got two rooms booked for a total of 6 people. Two in each have the 5 meal complimentary package, I was hoping to purchase a 10 meal to split for the other two.

Because buying a 10SDP and splitting it is less expensive than buying 2 5SDPs, NCL will have you buy 2 5SDPs.

I believe I may have accidentally posted this several times.. I just registered here, and while trying to pose the topic, I kept getting an error due to needing to verify my email. Which i did, and received an email stating that it was done, yet still wouldn't let me post it. So I attempted several times.

My apologies if It appears more than once folks.

3 minutes ago, froglaps said:

Ok,  we've got two rooms booked for a total of 6 people. Two in each have the 5 meal complimentary package, I was hoping to purchase a 10 meal to split for the other two.

They ask for each passenger's card for billing.  If you have the dining package it applies to it and if you do not, they will charge for the dinner.  In other words you can not split the package.

From NCL's website:  

CAN I BUY DINNER FOR SOMEONE ELSE WITH MY SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE?

Specialty Dining Packages are sold individually and cannot be transferred. If you wish to pay for someone else’s dinner, you will have to pay regular prices.