First time cruiser:Grand Cayman Excursions

cruiser98

Can someone help me?? My mother, myself, and my 8 year old will be stopping in Grand CAyman in a few weeks. I have already booked the StingRay Tour...what else can we do there without breaking the bank, and still getting back to the ship ontime!!! We are first time cruisers, so I am completley lost!!:)

I've been to Grand Cayman many times both for cruising and land vacations with family. Both my children, grandchildren, and myself loved the stingray experience.

And, although you did not indicate which ship or how long you will be in port, I think the excursion you have booked may be the highlight of your entire cruise.

You will either be tendered in or docked in "downtown" Georgetown; so if you arrive back from your stingray trip with time to spare, you will be right in the middle of shopping territory. There are a lot of different types of stores to wander about in- everything from trinkets and tshirts to Waterford crystal and excellent jewelry stores.

Archived