Seasail pass

davnjnet

Just printed out our Seasail pass on rccl website. Can anyone tell me, if I booked with a travel agent, will I still get doc's in the mail too? They make it sound like that's the only thing we will get. Still want the regular doc's if possible. Thanks for the info.

I just talked to our travel agent on Tuesday to change a couple of things and she said we would get our docs about a week before the cruise, because they are extremely busy. You will have to get something else, because your tags for your luggage will be in them along with flight information and tickets. We said on March 4th and she said about a week before. I want the doc dance that everyone else talks about.

Justwaiting:)

Hi:

When you complete your online registration, you print out a Set Sail Pass. This is presented at the terminal upon checking in for the cruise. It just speeds up the process. You still will receive official documents from your TA or RCCL, whoever you booked through.

Have a great cruise!

Archived