Celebrity Specialty Dining Vegan?

HangryGrl

We have cruised vegan before on Carnival (2) and Royal (2) so have a pretty good idea of the best way to get our needs met as far as the buffet and main dining room go.  I am wondering about Celebrity Specialty Dining, specifically on the Reflection but welcome experience from other Celebrity ships as well.  We are taking our next cruise in March 2020 with my in laws.  My father-in-law would like to take us all to dinner one night at one of the specialty restaurants but wanted to know if my husband and I would have any options.  Has anyone had any luck with vegan options in specialty dining?  We are fine going to talk to the maitre'd the day or evening before but I wasn't sure if that would help in this situation or if they really just serve the menu they have available without a lot of substitutions/special requests.

I would go to the restaurant in person a day or two before and ask to speak to someone about vegan options for you and your husband, and then make the reservation at the same time.  They will absolutely accommodate you and if you give the chef leeway to create a customized menu for you, chances are you will be served a spectacular meal.

• Thanks 1