Photo packages on Meraviglia

abe3

Just curious if the only photo package to book online is the digital package now?  We will be cruising on the Meraviglia in Jan and wanted to purchase something other than the digital package. 

There used to be other photo packages available to pre-book but they have been removed online. 

also if anyone has information of photo packages to purchase online with prices that would be appreciated. 

My MSC cruise that I just booked has these packages available to purchase before the cruise, it is probably in your account somewhere if you dig around for it.

Package details indicates that if you purchase any of the print packages you may purchase the digital copies on the ship discounted by 50%.

Please note these are CAD prices so US is 3/4 the price.

image.thumb.png.b5ea22777c629e526bf20e2f9d4a7a0c.png

In my opinion is the Digital Package the best deal. We had between 150 and 200 photos during a 7-day cruise. Back home I downloaded the photos and selected the ‘best’ photos for prints. I went to my local photography store and had the photos printed in different sizes and quantities for a fraction of the price onboard. I addition I can edit the photos, email to family and use them in a photo book.