Escape District Brew House Beer Contest

Serafin54

Hi all. Its been a few years since we last sailed on the escape but do they still have the beer drinking contest? We went on the Bliss and though it was called District, they didn't have it nor have growlers and just felt different. 

Trying to make day 1 plans, ya know? lol

Thanks

Following. Will be on Escape early January so interested if anyone knows. Usually don't partake but enjoy watching and cheering people on.
GO BILLS.....BILLSMAFIA!!!

1814274205_BillsGIF.gif.d2412b11e259f51fa1d542b86e4244b1.gif
Yes! Definitely go Bills. You may turn out to be the person answering this. Lol. It was a cool event. You sign up day 1 and the person who drank the most different beers by end of cruise won a stein. I think the winner had 70 something. I was on the Bliss but the district there just wasnt the same. I even ran into a bartender on the Bliss who i met on my last Escape cruise who agreed with me. He said he after his contract hewas going back to the Escape as it was more fun.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I won on our sailing on the Escape...78 different beers. They ran out of growlers, but I got two pint glasses with 'The District' logo on them. Sailed the Bliss shortly after and I agree...It was missing the magic we experienced on the Escape. 

• Like 1

I won on our sailing on the Escape...78 different beers. They ran out of growlers, but I got two pint glasses with 'The District' logo on them. Sailed the Bliss shortly after and I agree...It was missing the magic we experienced on the Escape. 
When did you sail? If recently was Edward one of the bartenders? He hooked me up with a nice beer glass on the escape just for stopping in a few times and chatting with him.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk