HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE WITH A LOT OF ta'S?

tuggers

Phil, if Bob can't handle me, why do you think you can?:confused: Whistle.gif Oh, wait a minute, you buy me peach martinis!:D

Garry

WHAT? Are you saying you can be handled simply by buying you a martini? :eek: And to think, I've been trying cruises. Think of all that money I've wasted! :D

I guess I can cancel the Hawaii cruise and buy a case of gin and peach schnapps. Let the good times roll

WHAT? Are you saying you can be handled simply by buying you a martini? :eek: And to think, I've been trying cruises. Think of all that money I've wasted! :D

I guess I can cancel the Hawaii cruise and buy a case of gin and peach schnapps. Let the good times roll

LOL, Bob you are just to funny.

Phil

I've cruised w/ TA groups before (being one this is common for me)... never have I witnessed such activities.

Personally, I exchange cards with those in the group for networking purposes etc. That's it.

In most cases, when asked by other passengers what I do... I lie. I tell them I'm involved in an industry that will likely not get any more questions, like insurance or a morgue or something.

Why? Because even if cruising on an Agent trip requiring classes etc... it's still a vacation for me. I am provided with more than ample opportunities to secure clients where I work, therefore I do not have to bother people actually on their cruises.

I've cruised w/ TA groups before (being one this is common for me)... never have I witnessed such activities.

Personally, I exchange cards with those in the group for networking purposes etc. That's it.

In most cases, when asked by other passengers what I do... I lie. I tell them I'm involved in an industry that will likely not get any more questions, like insurance or a morgue or something.

Why? Because even if cruising on an Agent trip requiring classes etc... it's still a vacation for me. I am provided with more than ample opportunities to secure clients where I work, therefore I do not have to bother people actually on their cruises.

Mr Cruise, There should be more travel agents like you :)

There are so many people who have sales oriented jobs that consider every interaction in life as potential business. A friend of ours became an insurance agent a few years ago, and now tries to sell us a long term care insurance policy every time we get together. Even though we have given him excellent reasons for deciding not to buy one, he never gives up.

Archived