Photo package question

We have 2 staterooms, one with our two kids, one for us and was wondering if we can get away with just purchasing 1 photo package for one of the cabins.  If i remember correctly, when you get your pic taken, you give them your room card so as long as we give them the room card with the package, we should get all the photos taken?  Even if our kids did have their photo taken without us in it, we would still be with them and could give them our card.  Am i thinking about this correctly?

thanks

Thank you.  Couple of follow on questions.

Our kids are 17 and 14 at the time of the cruise so is that considered a minor?  I would assume so, but they did let us book both of them in a separate room which they have never done in the past, it has always been 1 adult 1 child in a room so maybe the 17yo isnt considered a minor in RCL world??

Also, we were on RCL and NCL last year and on used the room card when we had pics taken, and the other used face recognition but we cant remember which one did which.  Hoping the RCL uses the card because that would make the one photo package much easier to manage.

Thanks again

14 minutes ago, 20165 said:

Thank you.  Couple of follow on questions.

Our kids are 17 and 14 at the time of the cruise so is that considered a minor?  I would assume so, but they did let us book both of them in a separate room which they have never done in the past, it has always been 1 adult 1 child in a room so maybe the 17yo isnt considered a minor in RCL world??

Also, we were on RCL and NCL last year and on used the room card when we had pics taken, and the other used face recognition but we cant remember which one did which.  Hoping the RCL uses the card because that would make the one photo package much easier to manage.

Thanks again

I've seen both under 21 and under 18 for the purposes of the photo package, so you should be fine.

We purchased an All Prints Photo Package.  We are a family of four and we booked two adjoining cabins.  For simplicity purposes with the drink package as my wife does not drink, we put myself and my daughter (21 years old) in one cabin and my wife and my son (19 years old) in the other cabin. 

Would the package include pictures taken of the following:

My wife and I

My daughter (21) and son (19)

All four of us

I'm finding conflicting information and was just wondering if anyone with a similar situation as ours has been able to get all the prints.

I read some more on this after i posted it and it sounds like RCL uses your seapass with the photographers vs. face recognition.  So i think as long as you had the photographer the sea pass with the photo package on it, you should get all of the photos, regardless of whos in them.  

Maybe someone can verify? 

I would like to know, too, since I also bought the package as well.  And what size are the prints that you get?  All 5x7?  Do you pick them up the last night or do they deliver them to your stateroom?