Checking ships in port....

Tatonka72usn

Greetings!

The family and I just finalized a southbound transit on Celebrity "Millennium" for June 2021, and I was curious if there's a (relatively) easy way to figure out which other cruise ships will be in the various ports the same time as us? This is our first time on an Alaska sailing, and I have to image that most locations will be packed with swarms of like-minded travelers that time of year. It's obviously aways out, but....as I'm sure we'll have to book excursions well in advance....I figured it made sense to start gauging how much "competition" we'll have for the most desired tourist activities. Every little bit helps, as we try to narrow down our options 😀

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, beanie315 said:

Thanks, this is pretty much was I was hoping to find! 😀  Strangely, it doesn't even show Millennium on there for the dates of our sailing, but it might just still be too early for full accounting. I'll check back periodically.... 👍

I endorse Beanie315. Cruisemapper is one of the best, complete and most reliable.
You're right to try to plan to avoid the crowds. Your time is limited.
Don't just look at which ships. Look at their arrival and departure times versus your own.
Remember, no matter how many ships there are in port, the nearer to the cruise dock, the thicker the crowds.
Señor Frog's knows this only too well.