Comfortable Day Tour -Taxi or Godfrey

blowers

Having studied the sites I can see that Godfrey/Airforce One or Sunny could be great value.

However my wife is not in 100% health and being in remission I want to ensure her comfort and am not sure about the open sided buses (possibly packed?) leg room/comfort etc??? What's it like for 2 hours plus on them?

Are the Taxi's air conditioned reasonbly modern, comfortable and would that perhaps be a better way of seeing the island for two of us from the dock (I see it is about 30 dollars each for 2 hours)...or not much better for comfort

The pre-arranged tours look great value but I would pay a little more to keep the lady happy

I assume i could "mirror" the tour and if needed spend some time on a beach if she feels well enough (where would have any shade please?)

Guest cruzr44

Godfrey is VERY accomodating. We were to meet him at the dock at 9 but our ship was late. He took others from another ship into town and came back for us. He took us into town for a little shopping and then on the tour. You aren't actually sitting for two hours. He stops for photo ops and tells you the history of the island. You go to the highest point on the island which has beautiful views. There are a couple little stores and a bar. He then asks which beach everyone wants to go to and brings you there and drops you off. He will leave you there for a couple of hours, but we asked him to come back in an hour. No problem. I would email him now and see if he can accomodate you. You won't be sorry. He may even let you sit in the cab of the van. Also ask him about a beach with shade. Good luck!

Archived