Norwegian Escape Freestyle Dailies & Promotions, Laundry etc. 30 Nov - 7 Dec 2019

Hi y'all! We've just returned from our Western Caribbean 7-day (Miami to Roatan, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, and Cozumel). Attached are the Freestyle Dailies and promotional fliers, celebration stuff (it was my birthday!), shore excursion price list, disembarkation info, etc. I've also included the Healthcare Questionnaire from embarkation day, which they have you fill out at the port (Carnival's is electronic, so this was new to us - see 30 Nov scan) and some pictures of the 'Stuff a laundry bag for $20' promotion from Day 4 (laundry returned Day 6). One of the Freestyle Dailies has an error on page 3 of the daily scan - NCL had the correct date but didn't change 'Day X' to the correct day. This IS NOT a scanning error on my part, but a print error on theirs. FYI. 

Hope this helps, and happy cruising!

~Shoshana

IMG_20191203_063452.jpg

IMG_20191205_202554.jpg

IMG_20191205_202609.jpg

NCL Escape FD - 30 Nov 2019.pdf NCL Escape FD - 1 Dec 2019.pdf NCL Escape FD - 2 Dec 2019.pdf NCL Escape FD - 3 Dec 2019.pdf NCL Escape FD - 4 Dec 2019.pdf NCL Escape FD - 5 Dec 2019.pdf NCL Escape FD - 6 Dec 2019.pdf NCL Escape Disembarkation - 7 Dec 2019.pdf

Edited by ICaughtTheCruiseBug

Thanks so much for this!  We're on the Escape for the NY cruise.  By any chance did you happen to get any pictures of bar menu(s)?  I've been toying with the idea of upgrading our beverage package and wanted to get a sense of which wines are available (and and what price) by the glass.  Thanks!!