Arranging to Dine With Friends

wadecruiser

You wll find out your eating when you get yur S & S card when embarking. If your booking agent or TA linked your reservtions together you have a good chance of being seated together. When you get your S & S card, and you are not together, look in the capers to find out when you can go to the dining room and talk to the Maitre D' for a change in table.

Have fun! :)

I would add that if you don't get what you hope for, do not waste time going down to the dining room once you board. I waited an hour before going to the dining room and lost out. The Maitre'D told me that all available tables had been taken and that I would be put on a waiting list. Fortunately, we had a table of our suiting by the next night. So remember - he who hesitates - loses.

Wade, call your booking agent back and tell him/her to make sure your bookings are 'linked'. That way, you're almost positively assured your dining will be together.

To confirm this once you get your Sail & Sign cards, look at both your cards. The dining assignment is embossed on your card. If they are not the same, go to the dining room ASAP and see the Maitre d'.

yes, follow Cotton's advice. We did that with friends we're cruising with in April. They booked thru a travel agent and we booked directly with Carnival. We just gave our pvp our friends name and she linked us.

Last year on our cruise, we sailed with a good friend, we booked at the same time, but her jerk of a now ex-boyfriend canceled her cruise. When she rebooked, she was no longer "linked" to us, so when we boarded, we had different dining times and dining rooms. We saw the maitre d' asap and he put us together, it was at a different table than we had originally planned, but it worked out wonderfully - we had excellent dining companions.

Have a great cruise!

Archived