Sky Princess Aft Penthouse Suites

Rebels82

Thanks for asking this Rebels ! Dh and I are booked in a Sky Dolphin deck aft penthouse from NY to FLL Nov of 2020 and we have been waiting (not so patiently) hoping to see photos. videos, something, anything since the ship began sailing. Perhaps your post might get us a glimpse :)

• Like 1

The aft PH's are all the same except for the size of the balconies. They are huge on Dolphin. Click on the individual rooms in the deck plan and it will show the difference. D727 is 682 sq. ft while A735 is only 587 sq. ft. We were booked in the PH on Dolphin until the last second and moved to the Owners Suite. We spoke to the couple above us in D727 and they loved the enormous balcony. No soot on the Sky during our sailing. Jan Swartz was on the cruise so perhaps they didn't perform the cleaning procedure during the short Inaugural Getaway.

• Like 1

We were in an Aft Suite on the Regal two years ago and I just want to chime in on the soot.  Yes, it was a problem.. once.  I've heard some real horror stories about this.  I don't know if we just had a great Steward or if we were lucky.  Only once did we walk outside and immediately regret it. We are also booked in the same suite next December on the Enchanted for two weeks.  Would love to hear they finally found/created a solution for the soot.