Amber Cove Ocean Cabana

We have a large group going to Amber Cove, and have rented an Ocean Cabana. Can people come and go as they please? I know there is only snacks and beverages for a limited number, but we have several young adults that will probably move between the pool and cabana. Is there drink service at the Cabana? Can I choose our location? We have someone with a current mobility issue, and can’t walk all the way to the one on the end.

I rented one back in 2016 and had an absolute blast, great experience in the Ocean Cabana, probably my favorite day in port ever. How many people will be "coming and going as they please"? It was just my girlfriend and I so we had no issues, but if you have a ton of people in and out they may give you some trouble because in the item description it does say max of 8 guests. Yes there was drink service, and the 7 cabanas actually have their own bar, the waiter was around at least once and hour to check in and see if we needed anything. Yes you can chose your location when you get to the check in desk at the port.

About the person with the mobility issue, getting the cabana all the way at the end might be the least of your worries. I don't know if you have been to Amber Cover before but the pier is REALLY long, they do have the bike-cabs to take you to the end though. But even from the pier to the entrance of the cabana's is a little bit of a hike.