Summit ?

ten1868

For those of you that have traveled on the Summit I have two questions:

1) We are booked on the CC class in room 9100 which is right next to one of the Celebrity Suites. Will that room and its glass windows that go from floor to the roof and stick out partailly from the ship (looks like that in the pictures) interfere with our view from the balcony looking foward. If anyone had stayed in this or other types of cabins next to the Celebrity suite let me know please.

2)For the Alaskan cruisers, we arrive in Vancover at 7AM, what is the best (and safest) time to book the flight home in regards to customs, getting to the airport, and customs again.

Thanks for any help and info that can be given :)

For those of you that have traveled on the Summit I have two questions:

1) We are booked on the CC class in room 9100 which is right next to one of the Celebrity Suites. Will that room and its glass windows that go from floor to the roof and stick out partailly from the ship (looks like that in the pictures) interfere with our view from the balcony looking foward. If anyone had stayed in this or other types of cabins next to the Celebrity suite let me know please.

2)For the Alaskan cruisers, we arrive in Vancover at 7AM, what is the best (and safest) time to book the flight home in regards to customs, getting to the airport, and customs again.

Thanks for any help and info that can be given :)

Hi Ten !

I have not stayed in 9100, but I have stayed in 9102, which is right next door. It does indeed look like you would have at least some blockage looking forward, as the CS Suite windows extends out some. Perhaps one of our other friends here can confirm it.

Just curious.... Can you book another cabin ?

I, too, have a question. We're to be in a Celebrity Suite in October and I wonder if people can see into our suite from their balcony. I hadn't even considered this when we booked.

Thanks for the info.

Yes they can! Particularly at night. You might want to keep the curtains partially drawn on that side.

Lisa

Archived