Skippy, aka Bingo Boy.

Grandeur right now. We just got off yesterday. I know one of the cruise directors is being ?promoted? to the new ship when it's ready, but not sure if it's Skippy or Jill. I think Jill was considered "head" cruise director last week as she did all the evening shows.

Maybe he does this every cruise and just did a good job of acting embarrassed--actually going off to the side to sit down with nothing to say, head in hands--but he took the mike in with him to the bathroom during the final jackpot Bingo. It was in his shorts pocket..ON!:rolleyes: The two preteens in front of us thought this was amazingly funny as we all heard EVERYTHING from the person prior to him flushing to him washing his hands.

Something for you to mention if it was indeed unintended while on your next cruise. Have fun.

Grandeur right now. We just got off yesterday. I know one of the cruise directors is being ?promoted? to the new ship when it's ready, but not sure if it's Skippy or Jill. I think Jill was considered "head" cruise director last week as she did all the evening shows.

Maybe he does this every cruise and just did a good job of acting embarrassed--actually going off to the side to sit down with nothing to say, head in hands--but he took the mike in with him to the bathroom during the final jackpot Bingo. It was in his shorts pocket..ON!:rolleyes: The two preteens in front of us thought this was amazingly funny as we all heard EVERYTHING from the person prior to him flushing to him washing his hands.

Something for you to mention if it was indeed unintended while on your next cruise. Have fun.

We just got off the Grandeur yesterday, I thought he was great, really funny and fun. I don't see how Jill could be promoted as she was about the worst CD I have ever seen. We are going back on this ship on April 29, sure hope she is gone.

Hey guys! Just off the Grandeur yesterday as well....I can't imagine why Skippy's not the CD!! Jill was nice, but it takes more than just being pleasant to be a cruise director. Skippy sure has the personality & charisma, not to mention quite a following, to be a hell of a CD for any ship, especially a new launch. By the way....anyone else still feel the ship rocking? My equalibrium is way off.

Thanks!:D

Laura

• 4 weeks later...

Archived