Booking On Board

rachel_95762

The benefits are nothing like they use to be. The OBC dropped to $50/cabin. I think it used to be $200. Half off deposits. Here's a rundown of the benefits: https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4565/~/carnivals-future-cruise-vacation-welcome-home-program

When they first changed this, they said they were going to eliminate the future cruise desk and do it all from the excursions desk. Or you could wait until you got home and would have 2 weeks after your cruise to get the same deal. Now it looks like they give you 4 weeks.

7 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

The benefits are nothing like they use to be. The OBC dropped to $50/cabin. I think it used to be $200. Half off deposits. Here's a rundown of the benefits: https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4565/~/carnivals-future-cruise-vacation-welcome-home-program

When they first changed this, they said they were going to eliminate the future cruise desk and do it all from the excursions desk. Or you could wait until you got home and would have 2 weeks after your cruise to get the same deal. Now it looks like they give you 4 weeks.

O.C. thank you for your explanation, but how do they inform you of the new deal/perks/benefits? We have never received not 1 email from Carnival since debarking from our cruise, EXCEPT the standard survey form. Granted, this was our initial first cruise, but we've received no emails, nada, nothing, zip, zero, neyt,  since returning.  I'm beginning to thinks that's normal. 

Log in to your Carnival VIPP account and your offers will be listed there. You should check them often. Carnival hardly ever sends me emails with offers and I've been on 30 cruises. I'm the one who makes all the reservations, but my husband gets all the emails, generally two or 3 a week! 

Just reread your post, so since that was your first cruise, you probably haven't set up your Carnival VIFP account yet! Go to Carnival.com, and click on Log In then you can get your account set up. Once it is, then you should see your offers, your profile, your past cruises and details of any upcoming cruises you have.

10 hours ago, Joe817 said:

O.C. thank you for your explanation, but how do they inform you of the new deal/perks/benefits? We have never received not 1 email from Carnival since debarking from our cruise, EXCEPT the standard survey form. Granted, this was our initial first cruise, but we've received no emails, nada, nothing, zip, zero, neyt,  since returning.  I'm beginning to thinks that's normal. 

Their email system is pretty unreliable. I usually get an email after our cruises offering the deals on the next one, but now that I think of it, I didn't get one after our cruise a few weeks ago. But like others have said, if I go into my Carnival profile, then "My Offers," it's there for the time being.

7 minutes ago, Cruise-Crazy said:

If you have a PVP call them. I think it has to be within two weeks after your cruise. I heard they may extend that. 

It's now 4 weeks.

• Back home from your cruise but didn’t have time to book your next cruise? With our "Welcome Home" program, you still have the option to book your future cruise vacation within four weeks after your cruise:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4565/~/carnivals-future-cruise-vacation-welcome-home-program

5 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

It's now 4 weeks.

• Back home from your cruise but didn’t have time to book your next cruise? With our "Welcome Home" program, you still have the option to book your future cruise vacation within four weeks after your cruise:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4565/~/carnivals-future-cruise-vacation-welcome-home-program

the way they like to change things things I usually call within a few days. 

11 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

We used to book onboard when it was allowed.  We received $100 OBC for a 7-8 day cruise.  It may have been $200 for a 14-day cruise, though.