Does Carnival provide egg create cushions for beds?

Lampwick

When I cruised on the Inspiration last May, we were three to a room and I decided I would sleep on the "sofa bed". For $12 or $14 I bought a full size egg crate mattress at Walmart, put it in a "suck all the air out" bag and put it in a duffle. My cabin steward put it on each night when he made up the bed. I left it behind feeling it had been worth every cent. What's the worst that can happen...if you don't need it, it was not expensive or that much trouble, but if you wish you had it...

Carnival beds are the best. We found them to be even better than in a Queen Mary 2 jr. suite. More comfortable than any hotel bed we have slept in and you will not feel the crack at all.

Sweet dreams and have a great cruise:)

I personally find the new Carnival Comfort Bed extremely comfortable and I sleep on a tempurpedic mattress at home and consequently have trouble sleeping anywhere, not so in the Carnival Comfort Bed...I'm a huge fan!!

That is good to hear - we also sleep on a tempur pedic and we have to bring a 2 inch tempur pedic topper on our cruises....Is this true of all the Ships with in the carnival fleet?

Please Advise. Thanks

Archived