Miracle vs Glory

venusjems

I sailed the inspiration twice. Then went on to conquest I LOVE the big ship so then sailed Glory. Now i am looking at the Miracle Is it roughly the same size at the Glory/conquest? i have been looking at various websites that show the ship facts and it seems that it is only about 10 feet smaller but holds 800 less passengers, is this right?

Thanks!

The Miracle is smaller than the Conquest. Falling in size between the Fantasy class and Conquest class. She is longer but not as wide as the Conquest.

I happen to be one of the ones that likes the Spirit class better than the Conquest class. To me the ship does not feel as crowded. She has two interior promenade decks which makes the flow of traffic much better.

We have been on both the Glory and the Miracle and personally liked the Glory much better. Although it had fewer people, the Miracle seemed MUCH more crowded particularly at dinner time. All the photography settings made it near impossible to get around. It just didn't seem to be quite as bad on the Glory.

We liked the Glory so much, we are scheduled to go again in April.

I also like the Spirit class better. In fact I don't really care for the layout of the Conquest class at all. The lido deck seemed to broken up and the glass walls caused some areas to have no air flow. I also didn't care for the size, I thought the Spirit class is just right. It never seemed crowded to me.

Archived