Royal Gifts vs. Cruise Planner

Does anyone have any experience ordering items to your stateroom from Royal Gifts?   

We've been focusing on the Cruise Planner to book all of our extras.  In the section, "Internet and More," there is a small selection of gifts and treats to order.  We picked up a couple of them to be delivered to our room, but I seem to remember having seen a much wider selection in the past. 

Poking around, I found the Royal Gifts page on Royal's website. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/   There it is!  A much better selection of gifts, treats, decorations, etc!  Some are the same that are in the Cruise Planner.  Why aren't they all there?  I thought maybe some items aren't available on certain sailings.  Nope. The drop down menu shows our ship and date. So it appears we can order these things through this site.  

Can I trust that this stuff will actually make it to our room? I'd feel better if it were among all of our other purchases in the Cruise Planner. Should I just wait and see if they magically load more of these items into the Planner as we get closer?    Just curious as to what others have experienced with Royal Gifts/Stateroom Delivery.

We have ordered gifts on https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/  ....no issues with items being delivered to rooms.  We can say that the items were as ordered/pictured.  We did the anniversary package(room decorations),  as well as flowers and chocolate strawberry's for parents 50th....they LOVED them.  Only down part was they were NOT allowed to bring the flowers off ship when cruise ended.

• Thanks 1

I've used Royal gifts to have the extra large beach towel delivered to my stateroom in Spain. It was there waiting for me when I boarded. I also had a parent gift me strawberries one day, fruit and cheese the next day.  I didn't know about it ahead of time either., and they were delivered each day.

• Thanks 1