Ecstasy - 5 day menus? Anyone have copies?

GeorgiaMomof4

We are sailing on the Ecstasy on February 1 and want to make a steakhouse reservation.

We would like to see the menus so we can pick the night that we should go to the 

steakhouse and avoid the MDR.  Don't really want to go on Elegant night because we

do like the lobster that night.

Also, anyone know when Elegant night is on the 5 day which sails Saturday - Thursday?

Thanks in advance.

I thought Carnival no longer did lobster on cruises with 5 nights or fewer ? (on elegant night that is, you can still do the upcharge) Has that changed? Also is the order of menus the same every cruise? I thought you could look at the menus to get an idea of the types of things they served but not get an exact menu for each day.

Edited by M2LR

2 hours ago, GeorgiaMomof4 said:

We are sailing on the Ecstasy on February 1 and want to make a steakhouse reservation.

We would like to see the menus so we can pick the night that we should go to the 

steakhouse and avoid the MDR.  Don't really want to go on Elegant night because we

Also, anyone know when Elegant night is on the 5 day which sails Saturday - Thursday?

No lobster on sailings 5 days or less. Available for $20 upcharge in MDR. Elegant night is Sun, the first full sea day. Youtube video of Ecstasy 5 day menu here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQnboVxmSk&list=PLbURfqJTql-zMr8-vXEje3_fBdCpedFeq&index=17

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeorgiaMomof4 said:

Thanks in advance.

The Ecstasy doesn't have a Steakhouse. 😎

16 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

The Ecstasy doesn't have a Steakhouse. 😎

Oh no!  Did not even realize that!  I guess that means we won't have to worry about picking

the wrong night to go then huh?  I had forgotten about no lobster on 5 night or less sailings too -

seems as though I've been away for a little too long!

10 minutes ago, GeorgiaMomof4 said:

Oh no!  Did not even realize that!  I guess that means we won't have to worry about picking

the wrong night to go then huh?  I had forgotten about no lobster on 5 night or less sailings too -

seems as though I've been away for a little too long!

You can still get a lobster tail in the MDR via the Steakhouse Selections on the menu for a $20 upcharge. Enjoy your cruise! 😎

27 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

You can still get a lobster tail in the MDR via the Steakhouse Selections on the menu for a $20 upcharge. Enjoy your cruise! 😎

I will probably do that or maybe choose a steak instead!  

Have you and Patti ever done a resort for the day in Nassau?  Looking for something quiet and relaxing to do

for our day in Nassau.  We aren't really big drinkers though so not sure the all inclusive would be good for us but

it's something we would consider if that was all that was available.

Did you enjoy Breezes? Did this resort have a nice beach? Do you think Melia was worth the $$. I know Melia is very very nice but it has gotten pricey. Also, when you went to breezes, did you buy the day pass online or did you just go there and pay?

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We have done the British Colonial Hilton,  Breezes,  Melia, and the Warwick in Nassau. Since you aren't big drinkers I  think the  BCH would best suit you.😎

BCH is the one I was leaning towards but I don't mind paying the $20 or so extra for one of the others if

you think those are nicer with a better beach area.  Between BCH and Breezes which do you think is the

better one regarding beach, lounges and food?  Those are the 2 I pretty much have it narrowed down to.

1 hour ago, Lynx1986 said:

Did you enjoy Breezes? Did this resort have a nice beach? Do you think Melia was worth the $$. I know Melia is very very nice but it has gotten pricey. Also, when you went to breezes, did you buy the day pass online or did you just go there and pay?

We prefer Breezes over Melia. They have great facilities and their lunch buffet was awesome. We always book online ahead of time, especially if there are a lot of ships in port.😎

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaMomof4 said:

BCH is the one I was leaning towards but I don't mind paying the $20 or so extra for one of the others if

you think those are nicer with a better beach area.  Between BCH and Breezes which do you think is the

better one regarding beach, lounges and food?  Those are the 2 I pretty much have it narrowed down to.

Then I would select Breezes. Patti and I are going back there in May.😎

One more question...I don't see that Breezes has locker's or a facility for personal belongings? Is this correct? If so, did you feel ok about leaving your stuff by your chair when you went to the ocean? Do they have showers in the bathroom? Thanks again!

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We have done the British Colonial Hilton,  Breezes,  Melia, and the Warwick in Nassau. Since you aren't big drinkers I  think the  BCH would best suit you.😎

Without it being too much trouble can you direct me to your reviews that include BCH and Breezes?

The Ecstasy does not have a steak house. You can order steakhouse entrees in the regular dining room for an additional $20.

We ordered the lobster on Christmas. Unfortunately the chef was not in good form that night. The lobster was charred and dry for both of us. We should have sent it back. The MDR food was always very good.

20 minutes ago, Lynx1986 said:

One more question...I don't see that Breezes has locker's or a facility for personal belongings? Is this correct? If so, did you feel ok about leaving your stuff by your chair when you went to the ocean? Do they have showers in the bathroom? Thanks again!

Showers in the bathroom,  but not sure about the lockers. We had no concerns about leaving our belongings under a towel on our loungers. 😎

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, GeorgiaMomof4 said:

Without it being too much trouble can you direct me to your reviews that include BCH and Breezes?

No problem. BCH - Splendor  6 / 15,  Breezes  - Fascination  3 / 16. 😎