can't enter credit card number on Carnival website

outatouch0

Does anyone else have difficulty entering their credit card number on the payment page of the Carnival website? I had to call in when I signed up for the cruise and was told the website was having trouble due to the volume due to the current sales promotions. It was Black Friday or Christmas time or something like that.

Since that time I have been able to pay with Carnival gift cards but I still can not enter my credit card number into the card number field no matter what I do. I have tried different browsers, different computers... This makes no sense. Never have trouble on with any website not being able to take payment and I shop online A LOT.

ANY suggestions, comments, snide remarks?

thanks

Yes I realize I can call in to make the payment, this is what I had to do for the deposit. I am trying to determine if it is just me having problems or are other people exeriencing the same thing. 

Joe817 is that what you mean by "how prevalent the website's problems are" ??

Seems unfathomalbe such a major company, or any company, would allow problems with taking peoples' money persist!

That would be like opening a store without a cash register.

Edited by outatouch0
typo

1 minute ago, outatouch0 said:

Yes I realize I can call in to make the payment, this is what I had to do for the deposit. I am trying to determine if it is just me having problems or are other people exeriencing the same thing. 

Joe817 is that what you mean by "how prevalent the website's problems are" ??

Seems unfathomalbe such a major company, or any company, would allow problems with taking peoples' money persist!

Yes. Many people are reporting having similar issued. Everything from not being able to log on, to not being able to pay for items in their cart.  Take a look:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2722254-website-issues-messing-with-stock-obc/

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2711164-shopping-cart-not-displaying-on-cruise-manager-webpage/

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2723637-more-website-issues/

50 minutes ago, outatouch0 said:

Thanks Joe that is what i needed to know. I can stop with the troubleshooting on my end.

Most welcome! In fact, the continuing problems with the website has discouraged me from even trying anything at this time. I'm just gonna chill until somebody blows the 'all clear ' whistle. :classic_wink: