24 hour Food on Century ?

carolina cruise gal

I'm sure you've read it on cruise critic celebrity board that when the dining room and buffet are closed you can get hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, pasta, salad, or go to the Aqua Spa cafe until 8 p.m. if you are on an M class ship.

The room service menu is fairly extensive as far as cruise ships go. Those quesadillas are really good.Steak sandwiches, soups, salads, tuna melts, cheese and fruit plates, desserts, cake and pie, ice cream, burgers, fries, pizza. And it should not take too long to get it, either, since you are talking about times when the dining room and lido are closed.

The room service menu was upgraded recently. I recommend the burger and the quesadilla. Both are quite good!

Stupid question...but I'm sure you've come to expect that from me hehehehhee. Would those menu changes apply to Summit as well? A quesadilla sounds very yummy :D

How so they make that bun do you think? Does it have a sensor? Because as soon as you put a beef patty on it and start to eat, it crumbles!:) !

Exactly!! I think it's the only bread on the ship that is purchased rather than baked onboard...it's really out of character with the quality of baked goods found everywhere else...

It ruined my whole cruise...I WANT COMPENSATION!!!!

Exactly!! I think it's the only bread on the ship that is purchased rather than baked onboard...it's really out of character with the quality of baked goods found everywhere else...

It ruined my whole cruise...I WANT COMPENSATION!!!!

Ok....so when I return I should whine, complain, throw myself on the floor and then I'll get a free cruise? :p

Back to our original op - Pizza, pasta, caesar salad stations are open until 1:00 AM. Additionally, they will be coming through with midnight bites or a buffet will be set up. After that it is the reportedly excellent room service which I have hidden from dh for all these years.

Gail, You will NEVER breath a word about those burgers from room service! I might never get him to leave the cabin! Take that back, he really does like to go and choose his own pizza rather than room service so that's out at least twice a day!

Archived