De Palm Island - Aruba - Questions

baylee_riddle

Hi,

My group and I are looking into doing the Carnival excursion for Aruba "De Palm Island & Snorkel Day Pass." 

I am getting mixed answers on if alcoholic drinks are included in the price of this excursion. Some say it is all inclusive and that drinks ARE included, others say only food and non-alcoholic are included, and that alcoholic drinks are extra. I wanted to reach out on here to ask before contacting Carnival directly, as it can take quite a bit of time to receive a response from them.

So, my question is: If you have done this excursion through Carnival, are alcoholic drinks included? Did you enjoy the excursion? What are the pros & cons?

On 1/18/2020 at 7:54 PM, baylee_riddle said:

Hi,

My group and I are looking into doing the Carnival excursion for Aruba "De Palm Island & Snorkel Day Pass." 

I am getting mixed answers on if alcoholic drinks are included in the price of this excursion. Some say it is all inclusive and that drinks ARE included, others say only food and non-alcoholic are included, and that alcoholic drinks are extra. I wanted to reach out on here to ask before contacting Carnival directly, as it can take quite a bit of time to receive a response from them.

So, my question is: If you have done this excursion through Carnival, are alcoholic drinks included? Did you enjoy the excursion? What are the pros & cons?

We have done this excursion through Carnival, albeit a few years ago. We did get alcoholic drinks included. 

We have taken this excursion four times.  The food is not bad.  All drinks are included.  Sodas, beer, mixed drinks, etc.  we made a point to tip the bar tender and they really appreciated it.  

There are hot dogs, hamburgers and fries.  In a separate cabana type room is a buffet with fruit, pasta, chicken, salads.  You shouldn’t go hungry.

The water is nice with lots of fish to see.  There’s an area with turtles, an area with flamingos and a few peacocks walking around.   Also a kids water area.  Have fun.