Before and After cruise questions

2PinaColadas

First, I apologize for asking questions that have already been answered, but I am finding answers pre-hurricanes, so I am not sure if they are still accurate.

Before cruise-- Where can I purchase 12 packs of COKE/Diet Coke near the port?  (OSJ-Carnival). I hate Pepsi/Diet Pepsi.   Several years ago there was a place at the port, but I don't remember seeing it last time we sailed out of San Juan.  

After cruise-- We have a late flight.  We would like to go to the forts and walk around OSJ before going to the airport.  What is a good option for our luggage?  I surely do not want to drag around luggage all over OSJ.  Last time we did this Carnival took our luggage to the airport-- they don't do that anymore 😞  Or if there is a good tour that will take us to the forts then airport that would be great.

Thanks!!

I would not depend on either CVS not Walgreens  near the Carnival dock having 12 pack/12oz cans; they had 8oz ones when we looked last September and selection was limited so we passed.

As for free luggage storage I would recommend Ubering from/to port and Barrachinas Restaurant.  Just Google it or look at the many posts mentioning it in this forum.

Sooner has the right recommendation for luggage storage.  They do not sell 12 packs of any colas in OSJ.  Everything is an 8 pack.  I am a Diet Coke Caffeine free drinker and over numerous visits have not been able to find this available.   I have been able to find Diet Coke at CVS.  Sooner is right, the selection is limited.  I visited the Super Max in town and they did not have any Diet Cokes.  Ditto for the liquor/wine store across the street in Plaza De Armas.   I went into the liquor store in the terminal last visit and do not recall seeing any soft drinks.  I have heard of people having success finding good selections at Walmart, but that involves a expensive taxi ride. 

Have a great cruise!   We are looking forward to next month for our visit and cruise from Puerto Rico.

Okay.  Thank you so much!  I assume they will let us take an 8 pack on board, so I guess I will settle for two of those IF I can find them.  

I will check into Barrachinas.  I have read that they have great pina coladas, so this could be a win, win. :)