Carnival Panorama Relaxation Room question

Cruiser Joe

I see that the Carnival Panorama has an outdoor "relaxation room" on Deck 14 out on a front-facing balcony.  This room was shown to be a place for spa patrons to chill after their spa treatments.  It looks to be a nice private spot to sit outdoors.

My questions:

--Is this relaxation room access controlled?

--Do you need to have a spa treatment to access it?

--Is it included as an amenity for Spa cabins?

This area is shown at 4:15 in this video:

Edited by Cruiser Joe

This deck space was directly next to my cabin, 14201. It is very hard to get to; from the passenger hallway, you have to go through three doors to get to it. (from the main floor of the Spa, you'd go up the stairs and through two doors across from the salon.  (On an aside, there were kids out there at 2am, slamming all of those doors; I had to call Security several times to have them shooed off). I wouldn't call it at all an "outdoor relaxation room" for the spa--it's more just a hidden outdoor space. There was one sofa and two chairs; the sofa had a cushion but the chairs did not. If you are seated, you wont' be able to see over the railing. as it is steel, not glass. I don't think you would need a treatment to access it, nor is it a specific benefit for pax in Spa cabins. 

If you visit it, do the folks staying in the adjacent cabins a favor, and don't let the doors slam! 🙂

Edited by Dunk

• 2 weeks later...

Serenity being in the bow is windy when at sea, is rather busy, and usually it is cooler as well.  They have a salad bar for lunch.  Loud music from the pool area may be heard at times.  Wind is also a factor regarding the deck areas of the eateries on Deck 5 and I found them to be the most pleasant and quiet while in port.  I guess I should write up a separate review as I do not want to further hijack this thread. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2020 at 11:28 AM, Cruiser Joe said:

I see that the Carnival Panorama has an outdoor "relaxation room" on Deck 14 out on a front-facing balcony.  This room was shown to be a place for spa patrons to chill after their spa treatments.  It looks to be a nice private spot to sit outdoors.

My questions:

--Is this relaxation room access controlled?

--Do you need to have a spa treatment to access it?

--Is it included as an amenity for Spa cabins?

This area is shown at 4:15 in this video:

Thanks for posting, Can’t wait to share video with DM I got her a spa pass for Xmas😀