Premium Plus Question

saintsfan777

The beverage package description shows that Room Service drinks and food are included with the Premium Plus package. Does this mean that we can order a full hot breakfast instead of continental breakfast in the morning and does the dinner menu offer more extensive items than just pizza and hamburgers that we can have delivered to our room?

We sailed the Meraviglia last spring (March/April 2019) with Premium Plus. We ordered pizza's one evening and were charged. I was told that other food was included, but that there is "always a charge for the pizza." Looking forward to other responses because I'm not sure I trust that was correct.

1 hour ago, CelebrationFamily said:

We sailed the Meraviglia last spring (March/April 2019) with Premium Plus. We ordered pizza's one evening and were charged. I was told that other food was included, but that there is "always a charge for the pizza." Looking forward to other responses because I'm not sure I trust that was correct.

Thanks! Was there other dinner items on the menu like steak, etc? Also, were you able to get a hot breakfast?

I think it's all the items on the "room service menu" like it states.  That menu in the rooms are divided into sections.  And "room service menu" is separate from Pizza, Romantic Delights, etc. I just looked the entire booklet over today to see if it's ever worth getting premium plus for the mini bar and room service menu.  Also, it does not include hot breakfast.  It's mainly continental breakfast on a door hanger card, snacks, sandwiches, nachos, salad, soup and stuff like that. Less than 15 selections.  No dinner meals.

On Edit: I've attached the "room service menu" which is on one page for each language.  Nothing else is included.  Also I've attached the breakfast menu. You can order as many of each item you wish.

20191226_132241.thumb.jpg.2137601ef37d53f13e5b23be4314fc16.jpg

20191214_155724.jpg

Edited by Skoobdo
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Skoobdo said:

I think it's all the items on the "room service menu" like it states.  That menu in the rooms are divided into sections.  And "room service menu" is separate from Pizza, Romantic Delights, etc. I just looked the entire booklet over today to see if it's ever worth getting premium plus for the mini bar and room service menu.  Also, it does not include hot breakfast.  It's mainly continental breakfast on a door hanger card, snacks, sandwiches, nachos, salad, soup and stuff like that. Less than 15 selections.  No dinner meals.

Appreciate the information!

2 hours ago, Becks28 said:

I wish they clarified it better in their description. It really is open to interpretation the way they list it. 

Exactly. Here's a couple more photos of the menu booklet.....as you can see there's 4 categories, and room service is just one page as I posted earlier.  And the mini-bar is included and the list is below. Even though there's a price listed it's free.

20200125_063116.jpg

20200125_063108.jpg

20200125_063042.jpg

Edited by Skoobdo