Freedom-Hot Tea and Current Shows

Didigibby

Hi!

We are sailing on the Freedom Feb 2-9. This is only my second cruise so I’m fairly new to this. 
Does anyone know if their are hot tea bags available on the ship? More specifically, I’m wondering if their are non caffeinated herbal options. I can bring my own if I have to but thought I would check. 
Also, has anyone been on a recent  sailing on Freedom? Could you provide any info on the shows/entertainment they currently have? My excitement is making me very curious 😀 

Thanks!! 

The Playlist Production shows on the Freedom:

80's Pop to the Max - 80's music obviously.

88 Keys - Rock & roll's greatest piano players, like Billy Joel, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc.

Getaway Island - Beach movie themed show with music from The Beach Boys, Buffet, etc.

Heart of Soul - R&B and soul music.

Tea bags are available.

They have tea time be sure to look on the fun times and see where they will host the tea time usually it's nice with snacks and you'll see people all ages enjoying their tea.

Also you can bring a box of unopened tea bags as well that is something I might do since I love chai tea and they don't have the kind I like.