Where to stay in Long Beach please before

Suburban Drudgery

We stayed at The Coast, for us it was pricey because we did the Park and Sail package, its a nice hotel, they offer breakfast with the package you select. The shuttle drive over to the Queen Mary Terminal is also free, and they also pick you up when you arrive. There is Fireworks over the Queen Mary at night around 9pm so if you do stay there make sure you ask for a room facing the Queen Mary. The Reef Restaurant is right there and they have some of the best Calamari there. Wake up early around 5:30am and have some coffee on the balcony and watch the Pride sail in.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn on Atlantic Ave. It is 3 miles from the port, but they offer a shuttle service.

I don't know the cost, because we are using Priority Club points for our stay so it is free.

Searching for a hotel room for pre-cruise I found a room in California for .95 per night:eek: with Choice Hotels (Quality INN & Suites). I booked 2 rooms, got a confirmation number and printed the page showing estimated charge of 1.90 not including taxes of 6%. I KNOW this is a typo on the web page, but NO where does it say not responsible for errors on the companies OWN web page.

It is a smoking room, but the Non smoking was 135.00

Archived